Tag, You're It! is a blog dedicated SOLELY to tags and the people who love to create them. If you are someone who loves to turn bits of card, scraps of paper and ribbon remnants into beautiful works of art, then this is exactly the place for you and we welcome you every Sunday for a brand new theme.

Sunday 9 January 2011

Hello Taggers

Sorry for the delay in announcing this months swap. Thought it would be fun to create something for the Men. Here is my first tag for the theme using Stampin up sadly retired stamps and papers.
So if you would like to play here are the rules.

1) Make 2 male themed tags. No bigger than an A5 envelope please LOL.
2) Email me here for my address to post them
3) Enclose a Stamped addressed Envelope - You will need a large stamp both ways.
To be with me by 31st January.

If you join in the Stamp Man atc swap too then please tell me that in your email and I will give you some extra tips!

Pleaase spread the word about Tag You're It swaps on your blog - the more people who play the more varied the art you will receive back.
Have fun Taggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.