Tag, You're It! is a blog dedicated SOLELY to tags and the people who love to create them. If you are someone who loves to turn bits of card, scraps of paper and ribbon remnants into beautiful works of art, then this is exactly the place for you and we welcome you every Sunday for a brand new theme.

Sunday 16 May 2010

Vintage Romance

Happy Sunday Taggers! This week is special because we're turning back the clock to an age when romance was alive and well and thriving and our theme is Vintage Romance! These are your tags so we welcome you to interpret this in any way you like just so long as you get to use up some of those lingering scraps and have fun in your creativity!

Here are some wonderful samples to inspire you from our fab team of taggers:












Aren't they just gorgeous? Now then, take note - if you're someone who loves to receive surprises in the post, keep tuning in because we have an exciting announcement to make next week to keep you tagging right through June! I'd love to tell you what it is but the girls have put a gagging order on me so I'm afraid you'll have to wait just a few more days!

In the meantime, once you have made your Romantic Vintage tag, don't forget to link it here so that we can come and have a swoon over at your blog! Aand before we go, the girls here have some wonderful creations on their own blogs which if you haven't seen already, you should hop over to see what else they get up to! :o)

Happy Tagging! xxx


6 comments:

  1. I've posted my entry which I must admit was done in a bit of a hurry! I may yet do another one. I am away next week so I'm hoping I don't miss anything important in your 'surprise'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tag for this week is up and I can't wait to hear about the surprise!!

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look terrific. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous DT tags great challenge.
    Crafty Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful tags, I enjoyed this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tags from the DT!

    jo x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.